World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese life-span will be longer than ever before.

2 posters

Go down

Chinese life-span  will be longer than ever before. Empty Chinese life-span will be longer than ever before.

Post  Anna!!! Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 am

As far as I am concerned, I think Chinese life-span will be longer than ever before.For one thing, living standards are being improved in China. For another thing, Chinese people have a good tradition of taking care of the elderly. In belief, I may reasonably conclude that Chinese people will live longer and happier in the future. What do you think?

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Chinese life-span  will be longer than ever before. Empty Re: Chinese life-span will be longer than ever before.

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 am

Actually, we have the problem like the increasing burden of aging people now. As people's life becomes longer and longer, we have more and more problems at the same time. owing to the one-child policy, offspring's responsibility of supporting parents is heavier and heavier. so the long life span is a good thing iteslf, but at the same time, we should di enough preparation concerning this, and providing a sound supporting system for the old to live happily.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down