World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we fear an ordinary life?

+5
Bella628
sun618
Ellen09
Sara607
Jenna624
9 posters

Go down

Why we fear an ordinary life? Empty Why we fear an ordinary life?

Post  Jenna624 Thu May 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Today, I talked with a friend. I asked him about his plan for his future. He said he doesn’t want to live a ordinary life. He told me the ordinary life is a life that people get up and go to bed regularly, eat three meals a day and have no risks. The ordinary life in his eyes is just the life I want. But sometimes I also fear this kind of routine life. Even the imagination of this frustrates me.
Why we fear the ordinary life?

Jenna624

Back to top Go down

Why we fear an ordinary life? Empty reply

Post  Sara607 Sun May 20, 2012 5:58 am

Exactly speaking, we don't want to live a mediocrity life but not ordinary one. We are human beings , we have dream and we are able to creat. That's why many people don't want to live an ordinary life. On the other hand, every one only has one chance for life, so we must cherish it.

One day when we are old, looking back we may have no regrets , though we are not the best but we've done the best. Although ordinary, but I am not resigned to mediocrity
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Why we fear an ordinary life? Empty re:Jenna

Post  Ellen09 Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 am

As for me, the nature of life is ordinary.In my opinion, the happinest life just results from ordinary.Risks or adventures are just the ingrediants of life.We cannot enjoy them all the time.So ,in most cases,we have to get used to the ordinary life.But that doesnot mean we cannot find some interesting things,or even risks for ourselves.It is up to you. Very Happy

Ellen09

Back to top Go down

Why we fear an ordinary life? Empty for me

Post  sun618 Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Nobody wants to live an ordinary life. But at the end of their life, many people may find their life peaceful and ordinary. We don't want to be ordinary for we see many people in the books and TVs are at the spotlight. We are jealous and always tell ourselves that we are not worse than them and why we can't be better than them. Additionally, people around us give us pressure. Many people lay their unfinished dream on us, then we become overburdened. We are afraid to disappoint them, so we just try our best to be extraordinary instead of being an ordinary person and living an ordinary life. For me, I just want to get a stead job in the future with enough money to enjoy my life. No matter it's ordinary or not, only if I like it, I don't care so much.
sun618
sun618

Back to top Go down

Why we fear an ordinary life? Empty Re: Why we fear an ordinary life?

Post  Bella628 Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Well, I am not fear of live an ordinary life. On the contrary, I am hope for living an ordinary life. Every day, I can wake up in the morning, have a good breakfast with my family, go to work with my colleagues happily and come back home having a good sleep after a day's work. In the holiday, I can also traval with family or friends. No pressure, no unhappiness. This is an ideal life i am longing for. Ordinary, but happy.

Bella628

Back to top Go down

Post  sierra612 Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

In my opinion, we don’t fear that kind of ordinary life, we are just tired of that common life. We have used to that kind of life for so many yeras, and we want to challenge ourselves. Everyone is curious about something new in the future, including me. Perhaps you like that ordinary life and you think that is a kind of happiness. This is a good choice for many poeple. But there are still many people who like challenging things and they want to live better. But both of us want to live what we like!

sierra612

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna!!! Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

An ordinary life is not fearful at all while a miserable life is really terrible. Our parents are ordinary farmers; they are living the most ordinary life of all. Their life comes along dull with three meals a day and heavy labors. In fact, all their life is struggling in the hard work and burdens. They also want to enjoy the cool air from air-condition, but they cannot afford it. The plants they sow are loaded with fruits, but their hearts are stuffed with bitterness. Day by day, their dreams are buried, sad tears are forgotten. So they expect their children could get rid of poverty, have a decent job and enjoy an ordinary life. In certain degree, we are expected to be the exact person that our parents themselves want to be but cannot be.

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard614 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Most people do not want to live an ordinary life when they're young. I don't either. You have a dream. Then you will get your route. A life without an aim is boring, isn't it? But, but if I can't afford myself a better life in the future, I can endure it. No one will pay your bills in your life except yourself.
Richard614
Richard614

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley621 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am

Maybe an ordinary life is regarded as meaningless. It is a waste of time. Everyone comes into this world is going to make a little difference. An ordinary life may not show our passion, our love. I think live a full life means just to do what you want..

shirley621

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum