Chinese Medicine vs Western Medicine

Go down

Chinese Medicine vs Western Medicine

Post  Jamie620 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 am

Nowadays, when people get sick, they usually go for Western Medicine. Some because that it's quick, some because that Chinese medicine is too bitter. But usually when they are disappointed with the Western Medicine, they tend to Chinese one. Chinese Medicine has a long history and is prosperous in Beijing and Taiwan. What do you think of this situation?

Jamie620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chinese Medicine vs Western Medicine

Post  kaitlin602 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 pm

i think western medicine can be our day life medicine, because it is comfortable and quick effect. when we got flu, we would choose western medicine. but if we want to recuperate our body, we would choose chinese medicine, though it is much bitter and slow effect, but it can give us a good foundation.

kaitlin602

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

I think there is too much side effect of western medicine, because weatern medicine usually contains antibiotic, which can decline a person's immunity. On the contrary, chinese medicine is a kind of natural and moderate way to cure disease. Chinese medicine has little harm to one's body and immunity system. And many chinese medicine can eliminate disease comprehensively without any residual. Comparing with weatern medicine, i'd like choose chinese medicine.

Rebecca604

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum