World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you?

+15
Jamie620
Sara607
Doris605
shirley621
Sophie615
Molly613
callie616
Jenna624
Ellen09
sun618
victor625
susan619
Cara601
Alexander-611
kaitlin602
19 posters

Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty I can not believe williance love princess,how about you?

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 am

williance heart have been taken away by moral along her death. they have the memory of their sorrow childhood,they have the same living background. even when williance come back as an adult they fell in love at just one sight. how beautiful love they have. they love and marriage secretly under the crudly rule. but after the nice night, they were separated by death.but his love is forever. though the princess is more beautiful than moral and love him very much,even help him some times, he just take advantage of her and sexed with her but not love. I think this is a kind of cheating.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty Sorry Miss Katelin his name is William Wallace

Post  Alexander-611 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Sorry to be so direct Miss Katelin, actually William loves the girl all the time, he never forgets about the little girl who sent him the flower at the funeral of his father. But unfortunately the girl was killed by the cruel England soldier. The love between them is really beautifull and impressing.
The princess of England is also a good girl and she loves William too and helps him as well. She is not only a princess who cares about majesty and domination, she is a princess who care about the common people's interest. She is just controlled by the Longshakes the bad king. The love between William and princess is also real and beautiful. All the hero movies always have a great hero and a beautiful woman. Don't you want to see they get together? But in the end this movie is a tragedy, you will feel very sad when you see William dies.

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? I?ct=503316480&z=&tn=baiduimagedetail&word=brave%20heart&in=21642&cl=2&lm=-1&st=&pn=40&rn=1&di=99673988535&ln=1861&fr=&fm=&fmq=1331998880343_R&ic=&s=&se=&sme=0&tab=&width=&height=&face=&is=&istype=#pn40&-1&di99673988535&objURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fattachments.cngba.com%2Fattachments%2Fmonth_0909%2F090905120120f94d73f87867de.jpg&fromURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fcomic.cngba.com%2Fviewthread

Alexander-611

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty Alexander, Sorry I don't agree with you

Post  Cara601 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 am

Alexander-611 wrote: Sorry to be so direct Miss Katelin, actually William loves the girl all the time, he never forgets about the little girl who sent him the flower at the funeral of his father. But unfortunately the girl was killed by the cruel England soldier. The love between them is really beautifull and impressing.
The princess of England is also a good girl and she loves William too and helps him as well. She is not only a princess who cares about majesty and domination, she is a princess who care about the common people's interest. She is just controlled by the Longshakes the bad king. The love between William and princess is also real and beautiful. All the hero movies always have a great hero and a beautiful woman. Don't you want to see they get together? But in the end this movie is a tragedy, you will feel very sad when you see William dies.

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? I?ct=503316480&z=&tn=baiduimagedetail&word=brave%20heart&in=21642&cl=2&lm=-1&st=&pn=40&rn=1&di=99673988535&ln=1861&fr=&fm=&fmq=1331998880343_R&ic=&s=&se=&sme=0&tab=&width=&height=&face=&is=&istype=#pn40&-1&di99673988535&objURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fattachments.cngba.com%2Fattachments%2Fmonth_0909%2F090905120120f94d73f87867de.jpg&fromURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fcomic.cngba.com%2Fviewthread

One cannot fall in love with another girl so fast. If you just broke up with your gf, will you fall in love with another girl no matther how cute, beautiful or kind? My answer is no, I will not.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty RE

Post  susan619 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 pm

AS for this topic, I think that Wallace really loves the princess.e He loves the princess because she is very like the lady he loved before and is loving and will love forever---Murron. These two ladies share lots of things in common, especially in their qualities. Both of them are brave enough to love and hate. Both of them bravely encounter setbacks in their lives. They are mentally strong. In China we have such a saying--a hero should be matched with a beauty. This suits Wallace and the pricess well. The princess loves him because he is brave and above all, he is very devoted and loyal to his love. He dares to risk his life to fight against the cruel Englishmen to take a revenge for his Murron. This is very moving. And I think the love between the princess and wallace is true. Very Happy
susan619
susan619

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty Re: I can not believe williance love princess,how about you?

Post  victor625 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 am

kaitlin602 wrote:williance heart have been taken away by moral along her death. they have the memory of their sorrow childhood,they have the same living background. even when williance come back as an adult they fell in love at just one sight. how beautiful love they have. they love and marriage secretly under the crudly rule. but after the nice night, they were separated by death.but his love is forever. though the princess is more beautiful than moral and love him very much,even help him some times, he just take advantage of her and sexed with her but not love. I think this is a kind of cheating.
first we have to admit that love is not only Razz sacred but also miraculous. when u love someone, u just love her, no more reason; love happens at the time of blinking, u do not know why but u just fall in love and even be mad about it, u cannot "hold". Basketball so it is quite possible that wallace loves the princess, maybe from the princess wallace has seen sth that Murron shares, maybe he has found sth new and attractive and charming, maybe nothing at all, anyway he falls in love with Murron. God bless them. bounce
victor625
victor625

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty my opinion

Post  sun618 Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 pm

The young girl that Wallace has been knowing since his childhood is the one that is deep in his heart. She comforted him by giving him the flowers when he was in his saddest moment because of the lose both his brother and father. When they grew up, Wallace was well educated by his uncle and he went back to the village again and the two of them fell in love very soon. The death of the girl was the direct cause of Wallace rebel. However ,when he met the princess, he found they were the soul mates. She was the kind of lady who can answer his heart and knew all that he was thinking and caring about. They two loved each other indeed i think.
sun618
sun618

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty Well^

Post  Ellen09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 am

Well,first I have to say that why there are so many falling in love with each other at first sight.In my opinion, love is formed and strengthened in the process of contact,not in this way.And second,I accept Wallace's love shift.Actually,he loves Murron.Maybe he will not forget her all his life.But that doesn't mean that he should live alone all his life for her.Since she had died,he should have his own new life.Just store his love in his deeper heart and try to love another woman.A hero should not be alone.If he is destined to sacrifice himself for his country,he should have a happy family.And in this movie,the death of Murron is a necessity.Without her death,Wallace will not stand up to lead his men against their enemies.Although it sounds very cruel,there are so many things which are more important than love.

Ellen09

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty he was a true man.

Post  Jenna624 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 am

Well, when he was in the village, he made a promise to the girl, who became his wife later, that he would not fall in love with anyone except her. Then he devoted to battles to fight for her, fight for freedom. Yet he fell in love with the princess, he had never forgotten his wife. The point is that the princess loved him and would like to help him. The princess empathized with his pain and his courage. They are alike in many respects. William was not a womanizer, he was a true man.man is emotional and loving.

Jenna624

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty Re: I can not believe williance love princess,how about you?

Post  callie616 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 am

At the very beginning, the princess was moved by Wallace's love to his lover.At that time, she adored him and was attracted by his heroic deeds. This probably laid the foundation for their love to some degree. On the other hand, the princess helped Wallace out of danger twice. Wallace saw bravery and strength in her.Then he responded to princess's love. They fell in love with each other. Very Happy

callie616

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty once in a lifetime

Post  Molly613 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am

In fact, I have guessed in advance Wallace and the princess will fall in love with each other. However, I can’t accept Wallace fell in love with the princess so fast. I really wish that Wallace will stay with Murron forever. Even though Murron has died, Wallace will stay alone to the end with his promise “ I will love you my whole life, you and no other.”

Molly613

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie615 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I can't imagine that, either. On his wedding ceremony, he promised that he will love his wife and no other person, but so soon he fall in love with the princess. I don't know whether it's the need of plot development or it's true. Maybe it's the director's arrangement that the hero should have a beauty beside him.

Sophie615

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley621 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm

I think Wallace indeed like the princess. He saw his wife Moron’s strength on the princess. I think this is the reason that he fell in love with the princess. It is not cheating. Thought he loves his wife, she could not come back to life. He has the right to love someone again.

shirley621

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty yes, you are correct.

Post  victor625 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 pm

shirley621 wrote:I think Wallace indeed like the princess. He saw his wife Moron’s strength on the princess. I think this is the reason that he fell in love with the princess. It is not cheating. Thought he loves his wife, she could not come back to life. He has the right to love someone again.
i agree with what you said, and no one do not have to hang himself in one tree. if love then be brave, that enough.
victor625
victor625

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty reply

Post  Doris605 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 am

I don't think so. In my opinion, William's love to the princess is true. A man can express his love in different ways. William love his former wife in a more obvious way, but, his love to the princess is not that visible. May be he love her in another way which is not understood by common people like us. whatever, I think a hero is always faithful to his heart, he will not cheat his heart and his body at the same time. Rolling Eyes

Doris605

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty sorry, I can't agree

Post  Sara607 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 am

At one time, I believed that one should only has a true love in his lifetime.however, with the time goes on, I realise I was wrong. what's more, love is magic, it does never give card normally. So it is with willace. Also, I think we always idealize true love, so when Williace fall in love with the princess,we may feel a little heart broken.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara607 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 am

We are only human beings, though one may be a hero in one aspect but not in all the aspects. Sometimes we just expect to much for the hero. Except for the talent in one aspect gifted by God, he is merely a common person in other aspects. For example , Williace is gifted with courage and good at warfare, he is just a hero of these two fields, but not in others.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie620 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

William's love toward Murron, which I would more like to interpret as friendship, comes from the comfort to his grief at his father and brother's deaths. Little Murron's flower to tearing William is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, never to be forgotten. So when William comes back to look for his childhood lover, he is actually looking for the kind of feeling that calms his heart. But as to the princess, graceful and irresistable, is brave enough to risk herself to help William. Admiration from such a beautiful lady satisfies William's manliness, not to mention that they are both welly educated. She's an apparently delicate, yet brave inside woman, not any who can only waits for rescue. So I think it's reasonable that a man like William Wallace won't want to reject the princess.

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

Post  sierra612 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm

In my opinion, I can accept that kind of love. From the beginning of the movie, I have predicted this ending between them. Perhaps the princess is the continuation of Murron, because Wallace can find the same feeling on the princess. What's more, even though Wallace is a hero, he also needs true love. I really hope they could live together happily after the victory of the war.But the end is too miserable……

sierra612

Back to top Go down

Post  zachary603 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Why not, heroes have to got a beauty, the first lover of Wallace is not quite beautiful. After her death, I guess that there will likely be a ture beauty appear. And just as expected, the beauty is the princess.
She is so beautiful; if I were Wallace I would fall in love with the princess as well, I think.

zachary603

Back to top Go down

Post  zachary603 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Sara607 wrote:We are only human beings, though one may be a hero in one aspect but not in all the aspects. Sometimes we just expect to much for the hero. Except for the talent in one aspect gifted by God, he is merely a common person in other aspects. For example , Williace is gifted with courage and good at warfare, he is just a hero of these two fields, but not in others.
Love is not why someone can't be a hero. He fight for freedom and also fight for love, there is nothing contradictory here. Love for freedom and love for his wife, these are both the happiness that people are looking for.

zachary603

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty I do not think he loves the princess.

Post  Linda627 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Though Wallace has good feeling toward the French princess, he loves his wife very much. He takes the handkerchief which his wife gives to him around. When it is difficult to get through, he sees his wife in his dream and communicates with her.In his dying, he just thinks of his wife. Because the princess does much for him, he thanks her and has good feeling toward her. However, he is in deep love with his wife in his heart. Of course, it is my opinion.

Linda627

Back to top Go down

I can not believe williance love princess,how about you? Empty It is acceptable to me!

Post  Anna!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

It is acceptable to me! For me, if I have great affection to one person, always I will also love the man who has shadow or reflection of him in whatever presence or behaviour. It seems that in every stage of my life I am searching a corresponding reappearing of the past. maybe it is as simple as a similar view of somebody's back. It can give me courage to press on in front of fear and comfort me to adapt to challenging life. It suggests that everything,or every person around is friendly to me as usual and Everything is at my finger's tips.

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down