World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ?

+4
victor625
callie616
Doris605
daniel617
8 posters

Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ?

Post  daniel617 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:01 pm

In thear movie we could hear some music played with bagpipes , so in which cases could we hear them , and how do you feel about the music ?

daniel617

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty It is geat

Post  Doris605 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 am

I like the music played by the bagpipe. It is melodious, and at the same time, it can give us a feeling that as if we are in the wild grassland of Scotland, as if we are embraced by the gentle wind from the mountain. What's more, it gives me a feeling of light sorrow. I like that feeling.

Doris605

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty Re: What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ?

Post  callie616 Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

I still remembered you talked to me with this question this morning. Very Happy
Congratuations to you on your progress this semester! cheers

In my view, the music of bagpipes is a kind of customs in order to show respect for the dead. Besides, the music can encourge the living to realize the goals which the dead don't fulfil.
In addition, the music adds the sense of mystery to this movie, in particular, when the music comes at night. Smile

How about your opinion?

callie616

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty i love it

Post  victor625 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 am

daniel617 wrote:In thear movie we could hear some music played with bagpipes , so in which cases could we hear them , and how do you feel about the music ?
i love that part of music played by bagpipe.that kind of music matches the plot properly, it intensifies the dismayed atmosphere and also makes the viewers much sadness. BTW, i have listened to another kind of bagpipe music which is quite relaxing and nerve-comforting, i recommend you guys to enjoy such music in your spare time.
victor625
victor625

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty gives me peace in mind

Post  Jenna624 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:32 pm

I was fascinated by the background music when I watched the film. Then after class I found it on the internet. The music is grand, solemn and clam. No lyrics. No singer. It is played by a kind of Scotland musical instrument—bagpipes. The music seems to tell the legendary story of wallices and his fellows, with a slow and mild tune. When I am in anxiety, I will listen to this music. It makes me calm down, and gives me peace in mind.

Jenna624

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty i like it

Post  sun618 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 am

The bagpipe is a traditional musical instrument of Scotland, in other words, it represents the spirit and soul of the Scots. It sounds very melodious and creates a special feeling that reminds me of the things very faraway. It's a memoir of the ancient and brave Scottish people. Very Happy
sun618
sun618

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ? Empty Re: What do you think of the music played with bagpipe ?

Post  sierra612 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

I like the music played by bagpipe. In fact, I have never listened to this kind of music. But after seeing the movie, I began to like the Scottish bagpipe. In my opinion, this kind of music give me a peaceful and gentle feeling. Every time I hear it, it makes me calm down. Even though the music has a feeling of melancholy, it never makes me sad. It sound really wonderful. All in all, I like this kind of music.

sierra612

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie615 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm

It reminds me of nature. The composer is a Scotsman who lives in harmony with nature, thus the work is natural. The sound is simple, clean and pleasant. To some degree, it sounds like Chinese flute. When the music matches with the image, we are deeply absorbed in the movie and change our feelings with the hero.

Sophie615

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum