World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace?

+6
Sara607
Alexander-611
Cara601
kaitlin602
daniel617
sierra612
10 posters

Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace?

Post  sierra612 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:51 pm

In the movie, Bruce betrayed Wallace and led him to cost his life. I can't forgive Bruce because Wallace believed in him so much. When Wallace first found that Bruce betrayed him, he was disappointed but he forgave him. I can't understand him why he could still believe in Bruce after his betrayal. Perhaps the biggest mistake for Wallace in his life is that he believed in Bruce too much. And this mistake costed his own life at last. That was the biggest pity in the movie.

sierra612

Back to top Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty I can't

Post  daniel617 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm

I couldn't even believe that!For Bruce had been fighting together with us and had killed many enermies for the Scottish freedom . I had always trated him reall fighting companion . But I won't forgive him if he does something inbenefit to the rebels . And no matter whom do something bad for getting the Scottish freedom I will do something bad for his life .

daniel617

Back to top Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty Re: Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace?

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 am

no, I cannot forgive him.because his betray,thousands of people dead, and wallace was still dead because his cowardice.no one can forgive he, thousands of dead person cannot, their relatives can not, wallace have no power to forgive him, even bruce himself. though finally is bruce lead them to the freedom,the most important people inthe war is wallace and his friends,not these lords.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty I can't

Post  Cara601 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I can bear many bitter things but being betrayed. In my submission, the most important quality between two friends is honesty. Friends are someone wo can understand you and support you when you need some confort and rest. What if your friend become the one who cannot trust?I cannot imagine that

Cara601

Back to top Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty Re: Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace?

Post  Alexander-611 Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 am

That is a sad part of movie, the first time when I saw the movie I nearly burst into tears. Becasuse I turely felt the feeling of the betrayal between men. Scince I am a man, I felt even harder, I can't imagine the feeling when I betray my brother. Especially when I saw the tears in Bruce's eyes, I knew how guilty he felt.

Alexander-611

Back to top Go down

Can you forgive the betrayal of Bruce easily if you are Wallace? Empty Yes

Post  Sara607 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Bruce's betrayal almost lead willace to death, and it cost several people's life. It's really hard for one to bear this kind of betrayal. However, that time was a special petriod, Willace and his fellows need the nobles help if they want to success. Besides, Willace is a hero, heroes always do the ordinaries can't do. In view of these, I suppose Willace may forgive Bruce.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  Amelia026 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Maybe I can forgive him. Everyone may make mistakes, and everyone is not supposed to treat us well, even friends are not always stand by you. In this movie, Bruce betrayed Wallace for two times. At the first time, he was on purpose, which made us very angry and hated him. But at the second time, he was fooled by his father. he did not mean to hurt Wallace, so he could be forgiven.

Amelia026

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella628 Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm

sierra612 wrote: In the movie, Bruce betrayed Wallace and led him to cost his life. I can't forgive Bruce because Wallace believed in him so much. When Wallace first found that Bruce betrayed him, he was disappointed but he forgave him. I can't understand him why he could still believe in Bruce after his betrayal. Perhaps the biggest mistake for Wallace in his life is that he believed in Bruce too much. And this mistake costed his own life at last. That was the biggest pity in the movie.
I will not!! He cannot be forgiven as he had done such a thing to Wallace. If he were not infirm of purpose, Wallace would not die.

Bella628

Back to top Go down

Post  zachary603 Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

He should not. Bruce has a struggle in himself. However, when finally he has to make the choice, he choose to betray Wallace for some reason unknown to us. He has know the plot of his father. However, he pretend to know nothing and blame his father. Actually he only has himself to be blamed.

zachary603

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie615 Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

I will not forgive him. Bruce has betrayed once and that cause heavy damage to Wallace, it's unreasonable of Wallace to forget his mistake and commit it again. Wallace is a great man, he has almost all the good characters that a general hero has, however, one small mistake end his glorious life. Just like someone once said " A man's merit is also his shortcoming, while his shortcoming is also his merit."

Sophie615

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down