World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy

+9
Doris605
victor625
Jamie620
Ellen09
callie616
Anna!!!
Irene608
Cara601
Alexander-611
13 posters

Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy

Post  Alexander-611 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

In the end, William died, the princess could not save William from the death sentence. Do you want William to live on with the princess or win all the battles between Scotland and England to be a good king of Scotland?

Alexander-611

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty Re: It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy

Post  Cara601 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 am

Because only tragedy can last long, isn't it? I think the tragedy id inevitable because the rude govern of the england king. In our chinses history, we can see many farmer uprising against the king. But seldom of them succeed at last. That is normal. Ther are strong in mind, but lack of weapon or well organization.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty Re: It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy

Post  Irene608 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Alexander, I'll kill you!!! Mad Sad Why you tell us the ending of the film now??? No You can't know my feeling now. I'm afraid I can't fall asleep tonighht. William is my hero. I don't want this end. Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu... You know my ending of this film? I thought that William at the end lives a happy life with the princess, and Bruce becomes the king. Oh! My God! I can't accept this tragic end!I think I'm gonna mad! scratch
Irene608
Irene608

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty Wallace was not born with as a hero。

Post  Anna!!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Wallace was not born with as a hero. When he was young, his father was dead in the war which against with the enemy, his forces him to taste the bitter of what is death. During that period, William Wallace learned the skill of fight and strategy of the war which make an important role of the later days. After he grew up, his beloved was killed by the enemy pressed him to know what is never to see again. This is a clear illustration of “no suffering, no growing-up”.

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna!!! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Wallace is so intelligent, and so passionate, that I cannot help loving him. He is a hero in my heart. He is brave enough to pursue freedom and love.

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  callie616 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Willace strikes us with his heroic deeds. He makes great contributions against the oppression of England. Although the film ends up with the tragedy, it is successful in shaping the impressive charact of Willace. As far as I am concerned, the tragical ending creates a kind of beauty.In spite of the failure of war, Willace is a hero in our heart.

callie616

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty re:Alexander

Post  Ellen09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 am

Well,thank you for your ending.You just stop my endless guess.Maybe it is the ending which makes this film and this Wallace be remembered by more people and become a masterpiece.If Wallace lives happily with the princess and become the king of Scotland, there is no need for us to remember him because we have no reason to remember such a romantic long.It is the trageic influences that upgrade the theme of this film.Because from it,we see someting eternnal,for example,the pursue for freedom.So never judge the fate of the protagnists according to their individual experience.When the earth fades away,do you think what will leave at last,someone or some spirits which motivates us forward? Think,just think. Smile

Ellen09

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie620 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:46 am

Irene608 wrote: Alexander, I'll kill you!!! Mad Sad Why you tell us the ending of the film now??? No You can't know my feeling now. I'm afraid I can't fall asleep tonighht. William is my hero. I don't want this end. Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu... You know my ending of this film? I thought that William at the end lives a happy life with the princess, and Bruce becomes the king. Oh! My God! I can't accept this tragic end!I think I'm gonna mad! scratch

yes?? why did you call my name?? "wuwuwuwu" -.-lllll

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty he dies for history

Post  victor625 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 am

wallace is characterized as an avatar of justice and freedom, who represents the vast scottish people who have been struggling hard to break the inequality and injustice. wallace is the sacrificial lamb of history. but we may believe that one wallace dies and there are thousands of wallace following after, until the chains of oppression, inequality and injustice are smashed can the wallace survive one day!!!
victor625
victor625

Back to top Go down

It's really sad because Brave heart is a tragedy Empty reply

Post  Doris605 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

Sometimes tragedy is more powerful. Rolling Eyes May be it is just because of the tragic ending makes it one of the best movie ever. A happy ending is always favored by audience, because it can make them feel at ease. A tragedy can make a person feel hurt in heart, may be for several days. Crying or Very sad But after the pain, one can obtain strength form the film. So, in my opinion, the tragic ending is great.

Doris605

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara607 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 am

Doris605 wrote:Sometimes tragedy is more powerful. Rolling Eyes May be it is just because of the tragic ending makes it one of the best movie ever. A happy ending is always favored by audience, because it can make them feel at ease. A tragedy can make a person feel hurt in heart, may be for several days. Crying or Very sad But after the pain, one can obtain strength form the film. So, in my opinion, the tragic ending is great.

In my opinion, it's only a tragedy of williace. To the whole people of Scotland ,it's a wake-up of themselves, they no lonely swallow hard for their life.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  steven606 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Sometimes "death" is also a kind of beauty. In the Brave Heart, the most important theme is the spirit of pursuing the freedom and the heroic insurgence Wallace and the people have done. we all wish the movie has a perfect ending, however, just as Wallace siad, "Every man dies,not every man really lives," maybe we should appreciate more about the process.
steven606
steven606

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard614 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Alexander-611 wrote: In the end, William died, the princess could not save William from the death sentence. Do you want William to live on with the princess or win all the battles between Scotland and England to be a good king of Scotland?
Wallace is so easy to believe his "friends" in this movie. And I think this is why he failed to survive in this story. He is a really warrior without thinking about himself. Longshank offers to grant him title,estates and large chest of gold at the cost of his withdrawing his attack. He never moved by that. He is the model of freedom in this film. Wallace said in the film"God makes men what they are.", and I believe that it is man himself who can judge what he should be.
Richard614
Richard614

Back to top Go down

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 am

I think wallace dead is inevitable, his situation, his charactors,and his background determined that he must be a tragaday.he is a hero, a big hero,he has to most braveheart in the world, he is a good general,ha can lead the scotland to freedom. but he is not an ambitious man, he doesn't like power and if moroul is still alive i can believe that he will live with his wife but not fighting.so he is not a eligible monarch,he can only dead, and his death give scotland more brave and a firm faith,fight for freedom, so his deth is valuable.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down