World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing Weight

3 posters

Go down

Losing Weight Empty Losing Weight

Post  Jamie620 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 am

My friend S is 11 kg more than her standard weight so she went to a beauty salon to lose weigh with their project. She went on a diet, eating mainly vegetables and fruits if she is hungry. She has stopped her dinner for almost two months. Now she has lost almost 10 kg and looks very pretty. Do you think she has done the right thing?

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

Losing Weight Empty Re: Losing Weight

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am

i think, if a people is not too fat, don't lose weight. i believe health is also very beautiful. if all the people want to lose weight, people's healthy cannot ensured. and some people do not beautiful is they lose weight and be thin. so just do youself.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 am

As long as she has successfully losing weight, she did the right thing. but i'm really wondering whether it is the final result, because some girls will suffer a rebounding weight increasion after losing weight, which always much severer than before. so she might as well be careful about her diet in future. Anyway, it's never be easy.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum