World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you miss Dr. Zhang?

4 posters

Go down

Do you miss Dr. Zhang? Empty Do you miss Dr. Zhang?

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm

It seemed we have so many complaints about doctor zhang before. she was so serious in chass and we might think there was a kind of lacking interaction with us. But when she went abroad, when we have to accept the new method of translation class, i began to miss Dr. Zhang. We are always prone to be unsatisfied with things around us, but value things passed. maybe we should just tolerant sometimes and some day we will finally understand that what we complain about is not a big deal. trying to accept and find the good side of others.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Do you miss Dr. Zhang? Empty Re: Do you miss Dr. Zhang?

Post  Cara601 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 pm

In fact, compared with Dr. Zhang, I miss Mr Wang recently. I still remember that last term he told us that he will teach us some knowledge on rhetoric when we study the Kennedy's speech. So these days when I learn this article I often think of Mr Wang, he is really a good teacher.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

Post  zachary603 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 am

I think Dr. Zhang is better than the translation teacher we have now. Knowledge is not always interesting, and for most of the time, learning is a hard work. Dr. Wang does not smile much, but she teaches better.

zachary603

Back to top Go down

Post  kaitlin602 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 am

i didn't miss her, i knew she is a good tacher. her class is very useful, now she has gone to study outside, i think it s a pity, but she is too cold and i didn't miss her.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum