World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the senior's Selling old books

2 posters

Go down

About the senior's Selling old books  Empty About the senior's Selling old books

Post  Cara601 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 am

Recently I found that many senior students are selling their old books or their cloth or something we can use. I think it is very funny and that can save a lot of research. For example we use their books so that we don't need to buy the new ones. That kind of act is good for our environment. So I think I will do the same thing next year. It is very intersting .Do you guys think so?

Cara601

Back to top Go down

About the senior's Selling old books  Empty Re: About the senior's Selling old books

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 am

Yes, since they have little thing to da now, this is also a way for them to kill time. Some of them quite can earn much money, but some are not that lucky, because they are very shy and they just keep silent there. I found girls are more good at selling stuffs than boys, they are talktive and prone to talk to others actively, so they always have customers surrounded. But some boys are just there waiting for customers, that may not work much.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum