World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My family!

4 posters

Go down

My family! Empty My family!

Post  Anna!!! Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 am

Smile There are five people in my family, my parents, my two bothers and I. My family is pretty good. I’m really happy to be blessed with them. My families are always doing what is best for me. They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

My family! Empty I love my family very much,too.

Post  Linda627 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 am

My family is my supprot when I was faced with disappoints and difficulties. My mom always comforts me when I am sad. My dad will not say much, but he expresses his anxiety t omy mom. So I know he loves me very much. And as for my elder sister, she is the only person I tell what is truly in my heart when I do not want to say to my parents to let them worry. I am lucky in such a family!

Linda627

Back to top Go down

My family! Empty Re: My family!

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 am

I have studied a english song in junior high school: I love you, you love me, we are a happy family, with a tall father, short mother, little boy, too.Three in a family, one plus two. My family have only 3 people, mother,father, and a girl--me. we love each other.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 am

Yes, family are alway stand by us. when you are happy, they will there share with you, when you are unhappy, family will be your safest harbour. family will never betray you even though you are betrayed by the whole world. I feel very happy every time when i go home, and i want to accompany my parents for good.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum