World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quit job for infants?????

3 posters

Go down

Quit job for infants????? Empty Quit job for infants?????

Post  Anna!!! Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 am

The married woman work outside the home has become a social trend. Employed women with infant children often face a dilemma of keeping working or quitting it but to take care of their infants. If it were you, will you give up your job to look after the little children?

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Quit job for infants????? Empty Re: Quit job for infants?????

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

for me , when he is so young, i will choose to take care of the child, because if a child haven't got good care when he is young, his personality and characteristic cannot be satisfied. and children's grandparents are old at that time, and they will spoil a child but not educated them.so i choose to take care of my child .

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Quit job for infants????? Empty reply

Post  Sara607 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:49 am

kaitlin602 wrote:for me , when he is so young, i will choose to take care of the child, because if a child haven't got good care when he is young, his personality and characteristic cannot be satisfied. .
I hope I can be a good mother, always Chinese parents keep working all their life for their children but neglect communicating with them, I hope my child can be the happy one instead of outstanding one, I will quit my gob to take care of him or her.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Quit job for infants????? Empty Re: Quit job for infants?????

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum