World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should college students face the pressure?

4 posters

Go down

How should college students face the pressure? Empty How should college students face the pressure?

Post  Anna!!! Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 am

How should college students face the pressure? Nowadays, it is generally accepted that college students are under great pressure. It is often heard that some university students commit suicide or discontinue their studies which they once dreamed to have. What Do you think is the efficient method for college students to face the pressure?

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

How should college students face the pressure? Empty Re: How should college students face the pressure?

Post  Rebecca604 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 am

Yes, pressure is everywhere, we have to confront it with a steady and rational attitute. First you have to make it clear no one have the obligation to help you, and what you have to do is struggle victory by yourself. even though you have some people in you side, you should make the anticipation that one day you may lose all of them. you can work in team, but you have to imagine all the time that you are still alone. second, you should collect as much experience as possible and though this to strenthen you capacity quickly. Learn to be adaptable at any new environment, and learn from others all the time.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

How should college students face the pressure? Empty Re: How should college students face the pressure?

Post  Alexander-611 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

As for me, I think the pressure is decided by personal requirements and the future jobs. Students should get prepared for everything that we gotta face in the future, improve ourselves to got used to all kinds of situations. Even if there many hard problems, we shouldn't take suicide to solve the problem.

Alexander-611

Back to top Go down

Post  Cara601 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

A useful way is reading. Maybe because I am a art student, so I like reading very much. Many times I can find way out by reading a good book. When I feel upset i ask the book for help, the witness in the book will lead me can help me.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down