World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further study in foreign counties

3 posters

Go down

Further study in foreign counties   Empty Further study in foreign counties

Post  Anna!!! Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 am

Further study in foreign counties
Nowadays, more and more people are trying their best to go abroad. A lot of college students are preparing for the TOEFL or GRE .Some even begin to do so immediately after entering the university. All Their efforts are obviously to earn the chance to go to foreign countries for higher level studies. For you, do you have the plan to study abroad?

Anna!!!

Back to top Go down

Further study in foreign counties   Empty Re: Further study in foreign counties

Post  Jamie620 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 am

I prepared to go abroad for further study and took the GRE test. I wanted to go to a foreign country for postgraduate when I graduate. But now I have changed my mind. Working experience is more important than a sole certificate. So I won't go abroad for further study until I know what I need in my career. Blind study is but a waste of time and money.

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 am

As for futher study in foreign countries, you first have to pass the examination, and then the financial support. i find many youngsters in china going aboard in their high school or even in their primary school. of course, they have the financial condition and they learn english from childhood. But for some college students, they have limited financial support and they can only stay in foreigh countries for less than one year, in this case, they can benifit little from it.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum