World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Like Rock?

5 posters

Go down

Do You Like Rock? Empty Do You Like Rock?

Post  Jamie620 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 am

Rock music arouses listeners' passion, so it needs the players to be passionate. But because of rock players' weird dressing and make-ups, along with their bad behaviors like taking drugs, committing crimes etc, the rock music is often unaccepted by the public. After watching the movie School of Rock, have you changed your view toward the rock music? Do you like the pieces in the movie?

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

Do You Like Rock? Empty Re: Do You Like Rock?

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am

I don't like rock that much, since it is so noisy and the players are so crazy. It's just not my type of tea. But i really admire player's skillful performance. They will affect others easily with their passion, they can change other's emotion and mood immediately. But comparatively, i like light music much more.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:39 pm

rock music is a kind of music, but i thought it was too noisy, in daily life , i am always feel headache when i heard rock music. when i watch this movie about the rock band, i found rock music is not like what i have ever think, it is very interesting and full of passion, people make it will love it. so, now i can say i like rock music.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Do You Like Rock? Empty reply

Post  Sara607 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 am

Not really. I consider it a little noisy. When I'm free, I prefer to listen to some pure music and do some reading. However, after seeing the movie"the school of rock ", my opinion about rock changed a little for I saw passion in it. I'd liketo try different kinds of things so that my horizon can be broadened and worldview be more mature.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  Cara601 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 am

I like music, no matter what kind of music. And I also think some rock musics are excellent. Recently , i listen to a song called "so what". It is a rock song, but i still like it.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum