World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's really hot!!!

+2
kaitlin602
Rebecca604
6 posters

Go down

It's really hot!!! Empty It's really hot!!!

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am

Every time when i go out, i would hesitate a while at the door. Seeing the liveless leaves on the tree, and the withered and yellow grass on the ground, i was scared by the burning sun. I even saw a flood of hot vapour rising from the ground, mixing with the dry air, which eliminated every aspiration of going out. I am really afraid of the continous hot days!

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

It's really hot!!! Empty Re: It's really hot!!!

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 am

yes, outside is too hot, i don't want to go outside , it make me feel sick. and in the study room, there are filled with people due to the final exam's coming. if i can , i want to soaked in the water every time. the fuck hot summer.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie620 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 am

It seems really hot outside. The weather forecast reads the highest temperature today is 36 degrees. I bet it must be burning outside and I hate to go out. I wish our classes could stop this week and we waited for the final exams to come. I hope that the university authority can spend some money for the students, and do some real things instead of wasting money on vanity project. I want to tell the graduates from high schools--don't come to this university! Find a better one!

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

It's really hot!!! Empty hot hot hot

Post  Sara607 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

I can't agree with you more, the air temperature is so high as if we are in a big food steamer. hot air fill the sky .yesterday when came back to our campus from downtown, I was totally exhausted due to the hot weather. how I wish that we can have air-conditions both in the dorm and classroom.
Sara607
Sara607

Back to top Go down

Post  Cara601 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 am

Me too. I hate summer. When I was at home, I fell more comfortable. Because my home is near to the sea so I can feel the wind which came from the sea. It is really very cool. So recently, I miss my home so much and even want to go home

Cara601

Back to top Go down

Post  zachary603 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 am

Hot day makes people not feel like to do anything. It's really terribel. Though, I should have got used to the hot summer weather in Zhengzhou, actually I don't. I want to submerge myself into icewater to escape from the heat waves.

zachary603

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum