World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The holiday plan

3 posters

Go down

The holiday plan Empty The holiday plan

Post  Cara601 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:09 am

Hey guys, what is your summer holiday plans, will you stay at school of go back home? I know that many people want to prepare the post graduate entrance exam so that they choose to stay here. But I suggest no matter how busy, go home to visit our parents is necessary.

Cara601

Back to top Go down

The holiday plan Empty Re: The holiday plan

Post  kaitlin602 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 am

I would go home, i miss them very much. since i went to Junior high school. i can only went home once a month, now i am learning in zhengzhou university, i go home twice a year, so i miss them. every time i go home, my parents will give me the most delicious food and company with me. when i see their white hair is more and more, i want to say, i love you, you are the most beautiful person in my mind.

kaitlin602

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 am

Actually, i think most students will have no holidays this summer. some will leave and papare post-graduate examination, the others will go and find an internship. Besidea, the whether is not appropriate for travelling or other outdoor activities. Even if i have the time to rest, i'd rather stay at home instead of exosing in the sun.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum