World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is everyone created equal?

4 posters

Go down

Is everyone created equal? Empty Is everyone created equal?

Post  Linda627 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Actually, I cannot agree with this. Life is equally important, but identity is not equal. Why is someone born in a rich family and the others in a poor family? Is there karma in our world? Because some people did bad things last incarnation, they were put into a poor family to experience sufferings? And the opportunities are not equal as well, for the beginnings of people are not same. Meanwhile, women and men are not equal, too. In the film, John Q 's friend said" there are haves and there are also have-nots." Yes, it is! Unequality is everywhere! What we should do is accept it and change our situation through our efforts.

Linda627

Back to top Go down

Is everyone created equal? Empty Re: Is everyone created equal?

Post  shirley621 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 am

Yes, people are not born equal. There ought to be poor and rich, healthy and handicap. However, here is a saying “what cannot choose what we born with, but we can choose what we live for.” I believe there is a blessing in disguise. When God took something from you, he always returns something better. We have to believe in life. Blaming the unfair of life is useless, we ourselves should do something to make change.

shirley621

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie620 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 am

I don't think so. Some people are born gifted, smart and good looking in a wealthy or important family; Some are born disabled or retarded in a poor family. Their life are not at the same starting line. But it doesn't mean that the latter has no chance to succeed. They just need to devote more effort.

Jamie620

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 am

I don't think every one is created equal. Actually we are lucky enough to have a sound body and healthy condition when born. But there are some people who are born disabled, or some are born deserted. they are not as lucky as us, they can't compare with us in any side when they are born. But that does not mean they will lag behind in the future, tehy may pass you if you are make full use of your required advantage, and they can change many things as long as they are stronga and ambicious enough. So you may not born equal with others, but you can equal the world by you required ability.

Rebecca604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum