Which one will you choose?

Go down

Which one will you choose?

Post  Ellen09 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 am

Recently,we often see a lot of senoirs taking their graduate photos.One month later,they will leave our campus and run to their fate.And, at this time of next year,we will have the same fate with them.Package our trivials and leave.So,is there anyone who want to stay here,Imean,stay in Zhengzhou?Or return to our hometown directly?Which one will you choose?Or go to another place you like?

Ellen09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

for me

Post  sun618 on Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 am

Ellen09 wrote:Recently,we often see a lot of senoirs taking their graduate photos.One month later,they will leave our campus and run to their fate.And, at this time of next year,we will have the same fate with them.Package our trivials and leave.So,is there anyone who want to stay here,Imean,stay in Zhengzhou?Or return to our hometown directly?Which one will you choose?Or go to another place you like?

Till next year, I would have been in this city for almost four years. As I come from the south, I'd choose to go home to some cities in the southern part of China. There are big differeces between me and the people here, such as the food, the customs. This is one of part that why I don't like to stay here. I was brought up in that kind of style for 20years, so it's too hard to be accustomed to this and I don't want to change at all. Actually, I'm expecting to go back.
sun618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eh, I have no idea.

Post  Linda627 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I have not decided where I should go. But I know I won't go back my hometown. My hometown is underdeveloped. It is a beautiful city where is suitable for the old to stay. The salary is not high and the industry is not prosperous. Maybe I will stay in Zhengzhou for some resaons. Or I will go to other place. But I do not have some cites which I dream of. I am still wondering about my future!

Linda627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which one will you choose?

Post  callie616 on Fri May 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Very Happy Future is a mystery. We never know what will await us. So I don’t decide which city to go. More recently, I make up my mind to pursue the further study. Probably, the city in which I have the further study will be my working place. But for my parents, they hope me to stay in Henan. For it is convenient to go home frequently. If I stay far away from them, they will miss me. Thus, I choose to settle in Henan. Given the chance, I would work in other cities for expanding my outlook. Then I am back and live a simple life.

callie616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  susan619 on Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm

It's a hard chice to make. However, as for me, I will prefer to first stay in ZhengZhou, and then I will go somewhere else to have a different experience as my graduation trip. The reason for my staying in ZhengZhou is that I want to see her more before I leave. After all, i have lived here for four years. And i have been familiar with her people and places. Perhaps, I will find a short--time job here and earn some money, and later I will use it to start my graduation trip. I want to take a graduation trip because i want to sort out my thoughts during this trip thinking what i have done in the past four years and what i will do in the future to draw out a concrete buleprint do guide me and relax myself at the same time. Sounds cool, right?
susan619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sierra612 on Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 am

I think this is a difficult question for me to answer, because I haven't decided it.Perhaps first after graduation I will try my best to find a job in Zhengzhou. I have stayed here for three years, and I really like this city, although it is not so beautiful and clean. However, I like the people here. If I can not find a decent job here, I will go to big cities like Shanghai, or Guangzhou. I like challenging life and I want to challenge myself.

sierra612

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie615 on Thu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm

I will choose another city. I want to choose a big city, and finish my master's degree there. If I love that city, maybe I will stay there for the rest of my life; If I don't want to stay there, I will come back to Zhengzhou or to my hometown. I think it's a pity if I don't go outside to see what the world is like. After I experience several different lives, it's easier for me to choose which one fits me best.

Sophie615

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna!!! on Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm

I prefer to go to my hometown after graduation. I would like spend more time accompanying my parents. Those that have gone is gone for good.I have been studied outside for almost 20 years .And those to come is approaching.So I would like spend more time accompanying my parents.

Anna!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna!!! on Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 pm

“Return to your hometown to work and care for your family”, reads a red banner over the main street of some towns. After seeing this, I sink into deep thought. I really think of something about my motivation to diligent work.
I come from a small village. When I was young, my dream is to get away from pumpkin patches and earn good wages in cities. So if I can have a decent job in my hometown, I will feel pleased to stay there and enjoy the spare time and care for my family.

Anna!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella628 on Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Yeah, it is hard to choose where should we stay in the future. More often than not, it is not decided by our own mind to choose a city or other places to stay. Many other factors can influent our choice. Like parents' expectation or where your company would send you, ect.

Bella628

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander-611 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 am

I just want to go far away, to live a free life. But I don't know where there is. Maybe go bavk to hometown is a good choice. Staying Zhengzhou whith out a good job, is a waste of time.

Alexander-611

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca604 on Sun May 20, 2012 8:16 am

Yesterday, when i passed by a pavilion against the Everbright Bank, I saw a group of graduates in their academic dress. I was a little sad because it seemed this scene had just happened not long ago. then again we witness another flood of graduates leaving. I fear departing time all the time. I feel the college time is so short, so short that we have too many things left undone. But it's unavoidable, we have to face the moment. As for work, i don't think to fix a place is rational. we are young and we have many chances, we should not waste our youth in just only one or two places. so going to places you like and filled with chances is crucial.

Rebecca604

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris605 on Tue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

It is really a grieved topic to talk about, because I have not be well prepared to leave this place, although I have got a mature plan of my future. I want to go to some cities I like, for example, the capital. I just want to seek my fortunate there, I can not figure out I can success or not, but I just want to try, as I am young, and I have the time and energy to take risks. After all , I don't want to regret when I was old, and said: Oh, I should have done what what, now I want to do that, but I can't… drunken

Doris605

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amelia026 on Sat May 26, 2012 4:51 pm

I do not want to stay in Zhengzhou, where it is so crowded and the air is so bad. But the future can not be determined. I like places with water. So maybe I will go to the south, where the climate is fit for me. There is another reason that I do not want to stay in Zhengzhou: I will be tired being stay in the same place for years. When I graduate, I will have stayed here for four years, so I want to change a place to work.

Amelia026

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MY CHOICE

Post  Cara601 on Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 am

I absolutely will not stay in Zhengzhou although I am familiar with the city. Because I know that my parents need me badly. They are growing old now. What I can do is choose a place near to them and care after them after they retire.

Cara601

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard614 on Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

I think it's easy for me to choose. When the graduating season comes, friends in college may all depart from each other and go to pursue their own aim. There won't be much I might cherish at that time. That's the time we give up the old life and seek a new one. However, we should remember each other after that and keep the memory of our college life firmly in mind. Even, when we go back home or somewhere you've never been. Friends are the permanent harbors.
Richard614

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara607 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

umm, Zhengzhou is really a good place for me to stay in, because 4 years here helps make lots of friends here, and also they decide to tay in Zhengzhou, so it'll be a good choice for me so that benefit from the setted interpersonal relationship and take care of each others in the future. On the other hand, Zhengzhou is the capital of Henan, the province I comes from, in other word, it's not far from my hometown so that I can go back home frequently. if possible, I may stay here. Very Happy
Sara607

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie620 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

I'm not going to stay in Zhengzhou either for study or for career. I don't want to go back to my hometown either. I want to go to Xiamen because I really like that city. It's clean and beautiful. Even though it's not as a big city as Beijing or Shanghai, there is less fierce competition, too.

Jamie620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum