World changers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think of the 3D version of TITANIC

2 posters

Go down

what do you think of the 3D version of TITANIC Empty what do you think of the 3D version of TITANIC

Post  victor625 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 am

15years ago, the film Titanic made a sensation all over the world;and i remembered that i watched this film in the class with my classmates and my Chinese teacher, which was amazing and unforgettable because we were still teenagers then. after that, i couldn't calm down for a long period, dreaming that i would encounter such kind of love Twisted Evil Very Happy Laughing . now today, the 3D Titanic is on show, do you expect to watch it? if possible, who will you go with? Question
victor625
victor625

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the 3D version of TITANIC Empty Re: what do you think of the 3D version of TITANIC

Post  Amelia026 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 pm

The 3D-Titanic may be shocking to the audience. To tell the truth, it was last year that I saw this movie foe the first time. I think it was a pity that I did see it before. Love always makes people laugh and weep. Titanic is perhaps the one of the most moving love story. The movie is a success which shows the greatness of love completely. I hope the 3D-Titanic will also be a success that can not be surpassed..

Amelia026

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum